Terms and conditions for use of this site
Your access to this site is subject to legally binding terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this site. By using this site or other MedOClock®-linked sites, you indicate your agreement with this present legal notice.
MedOClock® either owns the intellectual property rights in the Content that is made available to you on this Site, or has obtained the permission of the owner of the intellectual property in such Content to use the Content on this Site. Except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, MedOClock® prohibits the redistribution or copying of any Content on this Site without its express written permission. MedOClock® hereby authorizes you to display on your computer, download and print pages of this Site, subject to the following provisions:
- The copyright notice appears on all such printouts;
- The information will not be altered in any manner; and
- The Content is only to be used for personal educational and non-commercial use and will not be redistributed, broadcast or copied to any other media.
This site may contain links to other Websites that are not under the control of MedOClock® MedOClock® is not responsible for and makes no representations or warranties concerning the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Your linking to any sites from this site is at your own risk. By linking to a site or permitting a link to this site, MedOClock® does not endorse the site operator or the content of the linked site.
You agree at all times to defend, indemnify and hold harmless MedOClock® and its directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, sustained, incurred or paid by MedOClock® related to or arising out of
- Any violation of these Terms and Conditions by you or by any user of your account,
- An act or omission or your negligence resulting from use of the Internet or access to any website, including this Site, by you or by any user of your account or
- The placement or transmission of any information or other materials on this Site by you or any user of your account.
If you have any questions or concerns about MedOClock ®’s, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
MedOClock ®- 8180 Devonshire Road, suite 205, Montreal, Quebec H4P 2K3 CANADA